Auto news updates for EAST and WEST in English/ Hindi/ Telugu along with TV, Radio, Newspaper, Newsbites
1 నిమిష చదువు సమయం.
Salute to our great officers and Ministers, who are providing valuable information/ suggestions and helping public in the corona difficult situation.
Their free social media page updates are showing their hard work, love on the public and their staff and support to the Government plans and welfare programs. It is all part of Digital India program.
Providing information to the public about various Govt programs and plans on social media is also one of the duty of every Govt officer. It should be one of the daily activities of their staff.
Union and State Govt are updating their social media pages. But still some of the officials are not updating or not bothering about social media, even after requesting them as a journalist/ common man. We made a suggestion or complaint about this on Centralized Public Grievance Redress And Monitoring System CPGRAMS
We already sent email to CM, CS, District collectors, District officers, DGP also, no reply or action from them.
All IAS and IPS officers are related to Central govt, so you can advise them. So that it can pass up to panchayat level. Most of Rural and Urban programs are getting fund from Central Govt. This is applicable to entire India.
1. Please advice them and make sure all District collectors (IAS) and other district department officers, utilize social media to explain about central and state govt welfare programs and also corona activities.
Ex: In Andhra, only 5 district collectors are updating on social media, but others are not updating. The other departments are not bothering about that - like Revenue, Health, Panchayat, Municipal, Police, Education, etc. Best Social Districts
, Request to I & PR
2. It should go to the lower level like corporations, city, towns and panchayat - every one should display their works on social media. It is also great opportunity for them to praise their own staff and their scarifies.
Ex: In Andhra, most of the municipal corporation and municipalities commissioners, panchayat secretaries are not maintaining social media. Social Municipal Corp
, Social Municipality
3. Police, Each IG/ DIG, DSP and CI/ SI Police level should also update social media information about their works, activities, scarifies or corona precautions. Usually police station level is ideal. Request to DGP
Ex: In Andhra, we didn't find social media pages for Division, DSP, Mandal, CI level at least.
4. All officers related to the Departments - top to bottom should use the social media for free public to explain Govt programs - Revenue, Health, Panchayat, Municipal, Police, Education, etc.
Ex: In Andhra, at town or city level, we didn't find social media pages for these departments
If we are able to implement these easy steps, our government hard work and welfare programs will reach more people for free and you will be the longest prime minister forever.
Thank you so much Sir for giving this opportunity. Sorry for any mistakes.
Hope you can do this for our country. You are our hope.
Better Govt, Better Results, Social Media Open Data, Happy Public.
Benefits to Public :
1. Public will not go to each Govt, Collector or SP website to get the information. They want to see everything from their social media. It is easy for them.
2. It is free for public, no need to buy news paper.
3. Public already adopting to Digital India, so this will also be part of that.
4. Easy to public, even 10th class student is using social media and its groups.
5. Public can ask questions to the officers and get answers without visiting the office.
Benefits to Govt :
1. No need to wasting money on advertisement on news papers or TV, freely distribute ads on Social media platform.
2. News papers or TVs are supporting parties or leaders. But not supporting public. Saving public money.
3. Reach crores of people with likes, sharing, following the posts in minutes. Easy distribution of Govt plans info to village public also.
4. All officers should do something to put their photos on the social media. If they don't do any good work then they won't have anything to display.
If they put old photos are trying to cheat, public will find that and question.
5. By seeing various programs, public will give more ideas and ask for more programs.
6. If they see many programs from the current Govt, they will reelect.
Prime Minister - Sri Modi,
Minister of Home Affairs - Sri Amit Shah,
Minister of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare, Rural Developement, Panchayati Raj - Sri Narendra Singh Tomar,
Minister of State (Independent Charge) of Housing and Urban Affairs - Hardeep Singh Puri,
Other related Ministers and Govt Wellwishers.
Sri, Telugu ,
10 yrs Journalist/ Photo/ Video/ Edit/ Field/ Publish. 828 Foreign events/ places coverage, 615 General Articles, 46 Tatvaalu
Note : ఎవరు ఏ విషయాలు చెప్పినా, అది వారి వ్యక్తిగత అభిప్రాయమో లేక అనుభవమో లేక పెద్దల నుంచి విన్నవో.
అందరూ ఏకీభవించాలని లేదు. మీ యోచనతో లేదా పెద్దల సలహాలతో, మంచి చెడు నిర్ణయించుకొనగలరు. Whatever you are reading here is their opinion or experience or heard from elders. Everyone may not agree. Please consult your elders and decide whether it is good or bad.
Dt : 03-Jun-2020, Upd Dt : 03-Jun-2020, Category : Request
Views : 182 ( + More Social Media views )
, Id : 574
, Country : India
Tags : letter
, prime minster office
, govt info
, social media
అన్ని పత్రిక, టీవీ, సంక్షిప్త, రేడియో వార్తలు ఇక్కడే, అబ్బో అన్ని లింక్ లు గుర్తు వద్దు